The new S-Micro XL now make temperature monitoring in sterilization processes even simpler. The S-Micro XL features an extended battery life (up to 2 years) when compared to the S-Micro Standard and S-Micro L Models. All 3 models are made completely out of food grade materials. Some of the main features of these loggers is their high accuracy, fast response time thanks to the 3 mm diameter probe and low battery consumption for an extended battery life.
Simply choose the version that works best for your application!
Features & Specifications:
- High accuracy
- Fast response time
- Low battery consumption for extended battery life (up to 2 years depending on measuring intervals)
- Various probe lenghts available
- User replaceable battery
- Made of food grade Stainless Steel
- PC communication via USB Interface Adapter
- 2 software packages available, SPD software for quick and simple monitoring or TS Manager software for 21CFR compliance
- S-Micro XL Temperature Range: -20-140°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1°C
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Battery Life: 230 days if taking continuous readings every 1 second (17,000,000 readings). Battery life may be less if exposed to high (+90C) and low (-20C) temperatures for extended periods.
- Memory: 20,225 readings
- Measuring intervals: Programmable from 1 second and up
- IP68 waterproof rating
- CE and RoHS certified
||Micro XL SterilDisk, +140C with cal Cert & ext. probe (3 x 20 mm)
||Micro XL SterilDisk, +140C with cal Cert & ext. probe (3 x 60 mm)
||Micro XL SterilDisk, +140C with cal Cert & ext. probe (3 x 100 mm)
||Micro XL SterilDisk, +140C with cal Cert & ext. probe (5 mm x 60 mm)
||Micro XL SterilDisk, +140C with cal Cert & ext. probe (5 mm x 100 mm)
|Contact us if you require custom probe diameters and lengths.