Scigiene’s Wireless Gen 2 Pulse Counter can be integrated with up to four, dry contact or mechanical switch and closure devices to count the number of actuations occurring within a given time frame for each input. Scigiene's wireless sensors are ideal for pharmaceutical, medical and other high tech applications where loss of data is unacceptable. These also have an amazing range of over 1000 ft. with 10 year battery life and can be remotely upgraded via network connections. These are truly the most advanced wireless sensors available.
Features and Specifications:
- Superior Wireless Range 1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight through 12-14 walls*
- Long Battery Life 10+ years powered by 2 AA batteries**
- Encrypt-RF Security Integrated bank level security (256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR on all messages).
- Onboard Data Memory Store up to 512 readings per sensor to comply with 21CFR part 11
- Future Proof Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely.
- FCC / CE Certified Module Highest performing RF module
- The software also has multilevel passwords and the highest level encryption to meet 21CFR part 11 compliance.
- 100% Comprehensive Solution
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame, or aggregates pulses in an ongoing accumulation.
- 3 filter settings: No filter, 4 Hz filter, and 40 Hz filter.
- Capable of counting passive (open/closed switch) and active (Up to +15 VDC) pulses.
- Capable of counting the positive edge, negative edge, or both edges of a pulse.
- Detection Wires: High Impedance (2-wire), 3 foot length
- Compatibility: Open Collector NPN Switches (Passive), Mechanical Switches (Passive), 0-15V Driven Source
- Input Voltage: 0 to 15 Volts DC
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +50°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
||Wire Professional Gen 2 Single Input Pulse Counter Sensor, supplied with 2 AA batteries
Please call your Scigiene representative for help in designing your wireless system in order to make sure all range and other technical specifications are fully met.