The Wi-Fi wireless voltage meters are capable of measuring the voltage off another device, battery, or sensor. These wireless voltage meters are available to measure different voltage ranges up to 500 V by connecting the leads on the sensor to the positive and ground terminals of the device being measured.
NOTE: Scigiene does not provide Technical Support for setting up and configuring these sensors with your Wi-Fi System.
Features & Specifications:
- 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz) Operating Frequency
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via PC software using USB Cable (Can be changed through Scigiene Premier Cloud Based software)
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data logging: Unit can record up to 50,000 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi is available.
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to best rage for maximum range
- 100 ft. non-line-of-sight device range* Can be increased by 20-30% with Optional High Gain Antenna. Must specify at time of ordering.
- Power: 2 user replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last up to 5 Years**
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Sensor Max Operating Temperature using AA Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% FS (User Calibrated Accuracy: +/- 0.5% FS)
- Voltage Range: 0 - 1.2 Volts DC
- Resolution: ~0.6 mV
- Dimensions: 3.02” x 2.1” x 1.27”
- LED light shows Status/Activity
- FCC and IC certified
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications