The MW-MW180 5-in-1 pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Logging Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its tough, sleek design and small benchtop footprint. It is accurate to with automatic or manual temperature compensation and a built in dedicated GLP key. Ideal for use by education, horticulture, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. measurement needs.
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to +/-0.002 pH and 1% of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl |+/- 0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
- Extended ranges for pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl.
- Lightweight, sleek design featuring a small benchtop footprint.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and RS232/USB (opto-isolated) download functions.
- GLP data, date and time.
- Log-on-demand or auto. up to 50 records each parameter.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe(s) in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Up to 3 point pH automatic calibration, simple single point factor calibration for EC/TDS/NaCl, and two point for temperature allowing increased accuracy.
- Rugged low maintenance, high performance, easy-to-clean pH/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp probes.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 12VDC power supply (included).
- Temperature compensation automatic or manual.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp, calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Includes MW-MA9315 electrode holder, pipets, initial calibration solutions, software and all cables.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH / -2.000 to 16.000 pH
- mV Range: ±699.9 mV / ±2000 mV
- EC Range: 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm / 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm
- EC Range: 300 to 2999 uS/cm
- EC Range: 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm / 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm
- EC Range: up to 500.0 mS/cm (uncompensated EC)*
- TDS Range: 0.00 to 14.99 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 15.0 to 149.9 ppm (mg/L) / 150 to 1499 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 1.50 to 14.99 ppt (g/L) / 15.0 to 100.0 ppt (g/L)
- TDS Range: up to 400 g/L (uncompensated TDS)* (with 0.80 factor)
- NaCl Range: 0.0 to 400.0%
- Temp. Range: -20.0 to 120.00°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH / 0.001 pH
- mV Resolution: 0.1 mV / 1 mV
- EC Resolution: 0.01 uS/cm / 0.1 uS/cm / 1 uS/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm / 0.1 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L) / 0.1 ppm (mg/L) / 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppt (g/L) / 0.1 ppt ( g/L)
- NaCl Resolution: 0.1%
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / (0.1°F)
- pH: ±0.01 / ±0.002 pH
- mV: ±0.2 mV / ±1 mV
- EC: ±1% of reading / ±0.05 uS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- TDS: ±1% of reading / ±0.03 ppm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- NaCl: ±1% of reading
- Temperature: ±0.4°C (±0.8°F)
- Rel mV offset: ±2000 mV
- pH: 1, 2 or 3 calibration points, with 7 memorized buffers: 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45
- EC/TDS: 1 point slope calibration, 6 standards: 84 uS/cm, 1413 uS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm / 1 point offset calibration: 0.00 uS/cm
- NaCl: 1 point, with MW-MA9050 salinity calibration solution
- Temperature: 2 points, 0 and 50°C (32 and 122°F)
- Automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- Conductivity temperature coefficient: Selectable 0.00 to 6.00 % / °C (EC and TDS only)
- Conductivity temperature
coefficient: Selectable 0.00 to 6.00 % / °C (EC and TDS only)
- TDS factor: 0.40 to 0.80 / Default
- pH Probe: MA917B/1 (included)
- ORP Electrode: (Sold Separately)
- Temperature Probe: MW-MA831R
- EC Probe: MW-MA814DB/1 (4 ring,
- Logging-On-Demand: Maximum 50
samples for each range: (pH, mV /Rel mV, EC, TDS, NaCl)
- PC Connectivity: RS232/USB opto
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to
122°F; max RH 95%
- Warranty: 3 years Meter
NOTE: For negative ORP measurements, the ORP probe must be conditioned prior to use. Please click here for detailed instructions on how to condition the ORP probe.
**NOTE** When you unplug the temperature probe from the unit it will default to MTC (manual temperature compensation). You can then enter the temperature of the testing solution by using the up/down arrows on the keypad